The trade logic of RushFx EA is based on tracking the trend changes and following the price trend. The EA uses unique algorithm for determination of trend on different timeframes in order to track possible trend changes.
Please note, that the default configuration of RushFx does not use SL and drawdown up to 50% is absolutely normal. Be informed, that RushFx is high risk strategy, it is advisable to withdraw earned profit out on a regular basis.
RushFx operation modes:
- Single currency - the EA will trade the currency pair of the chart it is running on;
- Multi-currency - trades all pairs of embedded array, which includes: EURUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDDKK, USDJPY, USDNOK, USDSEK, USDSGD, XAUUSD. In this case, the EA should be run on one chart only.
How to use the RushFx:
- The EA is ready to use with default parameters. Just attach it to a chart. The chart timeframe does not matter as the RushFx automatically uses different timeframes of the pair/pairs during analysis.
RushFx configuration (external variables):
- Expert Magic Number - magic number of the EA;
- Enable Trailing - enable/disable trailing stop;
- Trades symbols from array - enable/disable the multi-currency mode (see above);
- Trailing in pips - number of pips for trailing;
- SL - stop loss;
- TP - take profit;
- Lot size - lot size when the fixed lot is used;
- Enable DynaLot - enable/disable the dynamic lot size calculation mode. If disabled, the Lot size parameter is used;
- Currency amount for 0.01 lot - amount of balance needed to open 0.01 Lot, if DynaLot is enabled (if parameter value is 400 and the balance is 1000, it means 0.02 Lot will be used for trading).
- The EA has been tested under close to real market conditions (e.g., the spread comprised 20 pips). You can see the testing results on the attached screenshots.