Expert OverBuy OverSell
The OverBuy OverSell is an Expert Advisor for trading on Renko charts
For testing, we used a bar with the size of 100 points for the 5-digit quotes and 10 points for the 4-digit ones.
The Expert Advisor trades only after the confirmation signal to buy or sell, that is waiting for the closing Renko candles. As a confirmation of the entrance used one candle ago and one candle ago - to exit. When you trade on several currency pairs, be sure to distribute the load on the deposit!
The screenshots show the test results without optimization.
Attention! See the "Comments" on how to test the EA correctly. The EA is designed for working on Renko charts. Testing must be performed on Renko charts only.
Attention! The EA uses global variables during testing. Once the testing is over, delete the global variables starting with "OverBuy OverSell" before attaching the EA to the chart for trading, use the F3 key. The global variables are used to provide the stability of the EA operation during short-term reboots pf the VPS or computer. You can safely turn off the computer over the weekends.
Recommended currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD and USDCAD.
- sNameExpert - EA name;
- MAGIC - magic number of orders;
- dBuyStopLossPoint - StopLoss for Buy orders, not used by default;
- dSellStopLossPoint - StopLoss for Sell orders, not used by default;
- dBuyTakeProfitPoint - TakeProfit for Buy orders, default is 100 points for 5-digit quotes and 10 points for 4-digit quotes;
- dSellTakeProfitPoint - TakeProfit for Sell orders, default is 100 points for 5-digit quotes and 10 points for 4-digit quotes;
- dBuyTrailingStopPoint - TrailingStop for Buy orders, default is 50 points for 5-digit quotes and 5 points for 4-digit quotes;
- dSellTrailingStopPoint - TrailingStop for Sell orders, default is 50 points for 5-digit quotes and 5 points for 4-digit quotes;
- dLots - number of lots;
- dLotsPercent - money management. If True, lot percent of the deposit is used, set by Percent parameter. If False, a fixed lot set in dLots parameter is used.
- Percent - percent of the deposit to determine the lot. Percent = 1, the deposit 1 000, lot 0.1, deposit 100, lot 0.01, and so on;
- nSlippage - maximum allowed deviation of the price for market orders (buy or sell orders);
- lFlagUseHourTrade - trade restriction by the time of day, not used by default;
- nFromHourTrade - trading start;
- nToHourTrade - trading end;
- lFlagUseSound - use sound notifications;
- sSoundFileName - sound notification file;
- colorOpenBuy - Buy order open color;
- colorCloseBuy - Buy order close color;
- colorOpenSell - Sell order open color;
- colorCloseSell - Sell order close color.