Bollinger Trend PRO
This is an advanced version of Bollinger Band and Moving Average. This indicator can be attached to any timeframe chart. There are three buttons on a chart to click.
If click on Bollinger on button, it will automatically add a Bollinger Band to chart and color the trends inside the Bollinger Band. When trend is up, the inside color of the Bollinger Band turns green, when trend is down, the inside color of the Bollinger Band turns red.
If click on Trend filter on button, it will automatically add a moving average line to chart and color the trends inside the moving average line. When trend is up, the inside color of the moving average line turns green, when trend is down, the inside color of the moving average line turns red.
If click on Glowing on button, it will automatically turn on/off the glowing feature of the moving average trend line.
- Nbr_Periods: 10 (number of days for trend to calculate)
- Multiplier: 3.0 (Bollinger Band setting, default is 3.0)
- Bolinger Band averaging period: 20 (default is 20, my best setting for H1 chart)
- Bolinger Band deviation: 2.0 (default is 2)
- Bolinger Band shift: 0 (default is 0, you can change to 1 or whatever number you like to shift)
- Bolinger Band applied price: Close price (you can choose to Open, High, Low, Median, or weighted price)
- using MA email: true (turn this feature on if you want to trigger an email when MA signal changes)
- using BB email: true (turn this feature on if you want to trigger an email when Bollinger Band signal changes)
- Email Alert: true (to use email feature, you should turn it to true, if you choose false, it will not send you any email alert)
- Sound Alert: false (if you want your MT4 platform to send you a sound alert, when signal changes, turn it to true)
- MA shift: 40 (how many days do you want the moving average line to be)
- Distance: 200 (default setting is 200)
- MA method: 2 (simple, exponential, smooth, linear weight). This setting is related to the moving average.
- AppliedPrice: 3 (close, open, high, low, median, typical, weighted). This setting is related to the moving average.