Twinee is a powerful, clean and uncomplicated tool that allows traders to copy and monitor trades created by another twin Expert Advisor of your own, all in a fully controlled and automated way. Twinee not only copies what you decide to, but also monitors the twin Expert Advisor applying immediately any change on the Stop Loss, Take Profit or even closing a trade should the twin Expert Advisor close its original trade. Twinee gives you the power to decide who to copy from, when and how much. Twinee is intended to be used in conjunction with another Expert Advisor of your own.
- Twinee presents three possible statuses:
- Disallowed: Twinee is not allowed to perform any activity. Verify that the "Allow live trading" checkbox in the "Common" tab of Twinee properties is ticked, and that the "AutoTrading" button of your MetaTrader 4 Standard toolbar is active.
- Monitoring: Twinee is within the activity time window, and ready to monitor and trade.
- Sleeping: Twinee is active but out of the activity time window. No monitoring is carried out.
- Twinee monitors the MetaTrader 4 client during a period of time (certain days during a given time frame) looking for new trades opened by a twin Expert Advisor.
- Twinee copies only new trades opened during this time window from the twin Expert Advisor respecting currency pair, trade type, Stop Loss and Take Profit. Any modification made by the twin Expert Advisor on the Stop Loss and/or Take Profit on the original trade during this time window is inmediately applied to the trade copied by Twinee.
- Twinee does not copy any existing trade opened by the twin Expert Advisor at the moment it starts monitoring.
- Twinee closes any trade closed by the twin Expert Advisor during the time window.
- Twinee does not close any trade opened at the moment it starts sleeping.
- Twinee respects with precision the time window for trading, taking into account either local operating system time or the broker's server time.
- Twinee remains sleeping out of the indicated time window. No trades nor modifications happen during this period.
- Twinee can be added to any chart regardless its currency pair and time frame. Twinee simply copies from the desired twin Expert Advisor.
- MAIN OPTIONS
- Magic: 8-digit unique Magic Number of Twinee (by default "22022012").
- Twin: unique Magic Number of the Expert Advisor to copy/monitor trades from, i.e. "12345" (by default "0").
- Size: lot size of the trades to be opened (by default "0.01").
- Investment: used to calculate dynamic lots based on the account equity (by default "0").
- When zero the lot size will always be fixed as indicated in the "Size" parameter"
- When there is a positive value the lot size will be calculated according to the following formula: Equity / Investment * Size. For instance, if the equity is $1,000, "Investment" is 200, and "Size" is 0.01 the EA will add "0.01" lots for every "200" units of equity, that is: 1,000 / 200 * 0.01 = 0.05 lots.
- Comment: custom comment of the trade (by default "Twinee").
- Foreground: color picker for the foreground text (by default "White").
- WORKING DAYS
- Monday: allows Twinee to trade on Monday (by default "true").
- Tuesday: allows Twinee to trade on Tuesday (by default "true").
- Wednesday: allows Twinee to trade on Wednesday (by default "true").
- Thursday: allows Twinee to trade on Thursday (by default "true").
- Friday: allows Twinee to trade on Friday (by default "true").
- WORKING TIME
- Locale: choose between your broker's server time -MetaTrader 4 time- or your local time -operating system time- (by default "Broker_time").
- Start: 4-digit military-like time value with format HHMM (by default "0000").
- End: 4-digit military-like time value with format HHMM (by default "0000").
Important technical note: after disallowing/unloading Twinee make sure there is a lapse of 15 seconds before allowing/loading Twinee again. This is needed in order to preserve any existing trades that Twinee might have left open at the moment it went to sleep or was disallowed/unloaded.