Before using CowFX on your Computer and Commencing trading on a real Account, please read this carefully. It may be crucial for your future profits. It strongly recommend that you operate a demo account before trading with real money, this will help you become familiar with the way CowFX works.
Please be exceptionally careful when determining trading volumes and setting automatic risk management parameters
- Use H1 Time Frame
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:400 and more
- If deposit is $1000 or more set "Mini Balance = false", and if deposit is $100 set "Mini Balance = true"
This EA are based on
- Moving Average
- Bollinger Band
- Use trailing to take profit
How it work
It's very simplistic. CowFX open the transaction by following the direction of the trend occurring in accordance with the result of the moving average indicator. CowFX also comes with additional indicators such as RSI + CCI and auto Bollinger Bands to create a stable reading of the situation in the trend going.
- RSI - RSI Indicator.
- CCI - CCI Indicator.
- Mini Balance - Optional for if you use small deposit.
- Magic - ID for each transaction.
- Profitable - Maximum take profit.
- Close All - Close All if profit.
- Risk - The risk for taking lot to open transaction.
- Lot - The lot, you can change it depending on your balance.
- Trades - Amount of transactions that can be open at the same time.
- Multiplier - Multiplication in determining the amount of the next lot.
- Loss Control - Control % for loss in trade.
For all pairs, you can use default parameters except " Loss Control ":
- EURUSD - Loss Control = 20
- GBPUSD - Loss Control = 30
- XAUUSD - Loss Control = 30
- XAGUSD - Loss Control = 10
- JPN225 (Nikkei) - Loss Control = 45
- NAS100 (NASDAQ 100 Shared Index) - Loss Control = 70