Lines crossing zone
This is a 2-in-1 product combining an EA and a line crossing indicator. It displays two trend lines, finds their crossing point and shows it as a blue square. If the price moves up or down from this crossing returning afterwards, the EA opens a deal from the crossing zone. The product can also be used as an indicator if deal opening is disabled. The trading system is easy to use and needs no other indicators.
- Lots - lot size (if 0, a lot is calculated based on the percentage of account free margin);
- Percentage of free money - percentage of free margin to open each new trade (applicable when Lots=0);
- MaxSpread - maximum spread for opening trades (on the accounts with floating spread, for the trade to open when the spread is not too large);
- Magic - unique identifier (use different magic numbers if multiple Expert Advisors run in your terminal);
- StopLoss - Stop Loss order value;
- TakeProfit - order closing price at a certain profit target;
- History - maximum number of bars to build lines (recommended range - from 50 to 500);
- Distance - minimum distance from one High (or Low) to another when constructing lines (recommended range - from 1 to 50);
- Shift - shift for several bars back when plotting (recommended range - from 1 to 50);
- RedrawDelay - time interval between line plotting (recommended range - from 1 to 20);
- CrossDelay - time interval between line crossing zone plotting (recommended range - from 5 to 50);
- ZoneSize - crossing zone size (height). The value strongly depends on a symbol and account;
- ZoneBars - crossing zone number of bars (width) (recommended range - from 4 to 20);
- PeriodMA - Moving Average period (recommended range - from 1 to 100);
- PeriodRSI - Relative Strength Index period (recommended range - from 5 to 50);
- LowLevelRSI - Relative Strength Index lower level (recommended range - from 10 to 50);
- HighLevelRSI - Relative Strength Index upper level (recommended range - from 50 to 90);
- Trading start hour - trading start hour (from 0 to 24);
- Trading end hour - trading end hour (from 0 to 24);
- DescendingChannelColor - descending channel color;
- AscendingChannelColor - ascending channel color;
- CrossZoneColor - line crossing zone color;
- Trading delay - time interval between trades (recommended range - from 100 to 10 000);
- Accelerate - enable fast line detection (recommended - true);
- ShowInfo - show some data when opening trades.
Since the EA plots lines, the optimizer does not work. However, it is still possible to test it by going through the parameters. The recommended values are shown in parentheses.
The main advantage is the ability to use the indicator and the EA simultaneously. All deals are accompanied by stop losses. No risky strategies are applied.