Time Channel Zona
The EA trades breakthroughs of High and Low price levels for a certain time period. Instead of stop loss the EA places orders according to the principle used in the Zona EA.
The EA features:
- closing orders upon certain profit level specified in currency or in points;
- closing orders upon certain loss level specified in deposit currency;
- turning off the EA after closing all orders at the profit or loss level;
- enabling trailing stop at a given level of profit in currency.
The following EA information is displayed on the screen:
- Magic - EA's ID number;
- current points - current profit in points for open orders;
- current profit - current profit in deposit currency for open orders;
- today profit - daily profit in deposit currency (in tester shows net profit since testings beginning;
- Channel High - upper price level of the current time channel;
- Channel Low - lower price level of the current time channel;
- volume Buy - the volume of open buy orders;
- volume Sell - the volume of open sell orders.
- StartTrading - trading start hour;
- NumberHour - number of hours in the channel;
- Magic - EA's ID, if Magic = 0, the EA can work with manually opened orders;
- Lots - fixed lot value for first orders, min lot is 0.01.
- BreakevenPercentage - distance from the channel border (extreme orders) to the breakeven level in percentage from the current distance between BUY and SELL orders, once price crosses this point the profit will be positive.
Settings for closing with a common profit or loss
- TypeofClose - closing orders at a certain profit in the deposit currency Money, closing orders at a certain profit in points Point_, closing orders at a certain profit in points or deposit currency Money_or_Point.
- CloseProfit - if you want to close at a certain total profit set to true, otherwise set to false;
- NumberOfPointsProfit - number of points to close with profit;
- NumberOfMoneyProfit - amount of currency to close with profit;
- CloseLoss - if you want to close all orders at a certain total loss in deposit currency, set to true, otherwise set to false;
- NumberOfMoneyLoss - amount of currency to close with loss;
- OFFEaAfterClosePROF - if you want to turn the EA off after it closes all orders at a certain profit or loss, set to true, otherwise set to false.
Common Profit based Trailing Stop Settings
- TrailTotalProfitUSE - if you want to use trailing stop, set to true, otherwise set to false;
- LevelProfit - profit level in deposit currency to trigger trailing stop;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop distance in points.