News Bovespa Simple
This application is intended to people which manages to operate using news. Bovespa website has a very good news feeder, so this aplication grabs these news from it and prints them on MT5 Toolbox Experts logs tab, for easier use of the trader. A simple application, but which can turn easier the trader's life.
- Time interval [sec] to find news : Time interval in seconds to publish the news from feeder. Recommendable to use greater than 30 s.
How to use
- This script downloads Bovespa database directly, so the Internet connection should be enabled. Also, your MT5 should have Bovespa domain released to accept web requisitions. Due to this, please follow:
- Go to menu Tools/Options/Expert Advisors
- Enable checkbox Allow WebRequest for listed URL
- Include the following URL in the text box: http://www2.bmfbovespa.com.br
- Open a graphical window for any symbol
- Enable auto-trading. This aplication will not trade, but uses the MT5 EA API to generate the news feeds.
- Attach the News Bovespa Simple EA to the window symbol. The symbol is not relevant, but MT5 needs the symbol to attach an EA.