The Expert Advisor is based on original arbitrage algorithm. It determines the difference between correlated contracts (delta) and opens a deal. Once the delta becomes zero, the deal is closed.
It is intended only for the FORTS market. It strongly not recommended to perform testing of the EA on a demo account, as the probability of receiving incorrect quotes is high.
Note: choose a broker with the lowest spread or with the lowest commission per deal.
- time1Start - start time of the 1 interval
- time1End - end time of the 1 interval
- time2Start - start time of the 2 interval
- time2End - end time of the 2 interval
- typeTrade - trading direction
- proc - lot size as a percentage of the deposit (dynamic lot, note that the EA works on two instruments simultaneously and its lot size is divided by 2, working with zero percentage is not allowed)
- revers - reverse trading
- secSymb - trade the second symbol
- procClose - close by balance percentage (the less the percentage, the lower the risk)
- Slip - slippage from the current price
- Magic - Magic Number of the EA
- BeginTime - the date to start analyzing the correlation (the date must be earlier than trading and testing start dates by 1-2 weeks)
- Symbol2 - symbol 2 (enter the exact name of the symbol 2 for testing)
- Action - Action (select the chart for calculation of correlation by product, sum, difference or subtraction)
- Invert1 - Reverse symbol 1
- Invert2 - Reverse symbol 2
- per - period
- InpLevelOpen - opening level
- coef - coefficient of volatility between the instruments