BtB SnR Server
SnR (Server) is a multicurrency dashboard that uses support/resistance tool for catching 'waves'. It uses fractals with filters to avoid false signals. It can manage 28 pairs covering 8 major currencies crosses.
It is fully adaptable to your trading system as a lead indicator or filter.
It is adapted for manual or auto trading. You have visual tools and notifications to make the trading easier in manual trading. You have PIN protocol for sharing signals to external tools in auto trading. Both modes can be used at the same time.
This edition includes SDK that allows adding it in your project. SDK allows you to read signals provided by this indicator.
You will need SnR (Single) if you want to have pair visual representation on chart of information provided for this dashboard.
- S/R zones on chart (customizable height)
- High/Low of zones on chart
- Zones breakout (color)
- Fake swings filter
- Customizable signal areas (Fibo levels)
- UI panel
- Settings persistence
- Symbols enabled/disabled selection
- Symbols PUSH notifications
- PIN signals (signals protocol for external EAs)
- App UID: Settings persistence UID
- Lookup Bars: Fake swing detection (in bars)
- Timeframe: Timeframe (custom TFs supported)
- Suffix: Broker suffix (empty = auto detection)
- Bars: Number of bars loaded
- PIN channel: signals channel (for sending signals to other EAs)
- Signal Trigger Min Zone: Fibo level opposite signal start
- Signal Trigger Max Zone: Fibo level opposite signal end
- Signal Trigger Neutral Zone: Fibo level neutral area
- Signal Trigger Breakout Zone: Fibo level breakout signal
- Buy/Sell/Neutral Color
- Background/Border/Text Symbol Color
- Alarm: PUSH notifications
If you want full information about this tool:
Link to SnR User Manual -> here
If you have doubts or you want to know more about other BtB tools:
Link to BtB Profile -> here
Link to BtB Blog -> here
Link to BtB Products -> here