The strategy is based on the Candle Pattern and Accelerator Indicator. The EA uses the Stop Orders.
It was backtested and optimized using real ticks with 99.9% quality. The Expert Advisor has successfully passed the stress test with slippage, spread wideness, abnormal bid/ask difference and commission approximate to the real market conditions.
Requirements to Use This EA
- Account Type must be ECN
- Account Conditions must have Zero Stop Level
- Minimum Deposit $25
- Minimum Leverage 1:100
- Forex Currency Pair EURUSD
- Chart Time Frame M1
- A VPS with good latency rate
Following Filters are applied on it.
- Is current instrument/pair EURUSD or not
- Is current time frame M1 or not
- Is current account conditions have zero stop level or not
- Is current account have minimum leverage 1:100 or not
- Check for required margin for lot
- Is lot is greater than Broker's allowed max lot
- Is lot is smaller than Broker's allowed min lot
- Is Bid/Ask difference greater than spread
- Is spread wideness is greater than normal
- Auto Lot Size — true or false value
- ManualLot if Auto False — it will be work if Auto Lot Size will be set as false
- Comments — a comment to trades.
- Max Spread — Max Spread allowed to ea for smooth functions
- Entry — It is Current bar size in points and it is decide when to set STOP Orders
- Delta — distance to set pending orders from high / low levels
- Stop Loss — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Trailing Stop — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Trailing Start — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Trailing Step — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
Leave all parameters at default inputs for better results.
- Auto Lot Size — true or false, if this parameter set as true than lot size will be calculate by following rule
- Lot Management Rule — (Lot = AccountBalance() / 20 / 100;)
- Default Stop Loss for EURUSD — 15 Points (1.5 pips) + Spread
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal balance;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- For best results, use the minimum leverage up-to 1:100;
- When using the EA with FIFO supporting brokers, do not run more than one EA on one account;
- Low spreads + low commission + zero stop level + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker.