PZ Reversal Fractals
My famous Reversal Fractals indicator points possible price reversals using fractals and breakouts, filtering out those which are not likely to precede a price movement.
- Easy to analyze and understand
- Filter out unreliable fractals easily
- The indicator displays data at bar closing
- It implements alerts of all kinds
The indicator is non-repainting
What is a fractal?
A fractal is a 5bar or 7bar formation being the middle bar the highest/lowest price of the formation.
The indicator filters out fractals which are not likely to precede continued price movement.
The indicator displays when the fractal completes.
Kindly find below a more technical description of what each parameter does.
- Breakout is needed: This parameter controls if a breakout of the complete fractal is needed to signal the entry
- Examine 7-bar fractals: This parameter controls if the indicator should evaluate 7-bar fractals
Max. History Bars: This parameter controls how many past bars to evaluate when the indicator loads
All other parameters are visual related options.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.