Fire Vortex EA
Fire Vortex EA - is a fully automated Expert Advisor with a minimum number of input parameters, does not require optimization and is easy to use. The EA analyzes the market behavior and opens orders once the significant price levels are reached. The maximum number of simultaneously opened orders is defined by the Max_Positions input parameter.
The TakeProfit and StopLoss values are calculated and set by the EA for each order based on the analysis of the behavior of the currency pair over the last month. Orders are closed either when the TakeProfit or StopLoss level is reached, or when an opposite signal appears. The EA does not use martingale or hedging, and does not have complicated settings. Suitable for trading instruments with three and five decimal places. Recommended pair is EURUSD M15.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- Automatically calculates and sets the TakeProfit and StopLoss for each order.
- No standard indicators.
- It works best on the M15 timeframe.
- Do not use Martingale.
- No hedging.
- Easy to use, no complex settings.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works with Standard and ECN accounts.
- Trade - trading settings.
- Magic - unique ID of the EA's orders. If the EA runs on multiple currency pairs, it is necessary to set a separate value for each pair.
- Lots - lot size. A suitable value is 0.1 at a deposit starting from $1000.
- Slippage - slippage in pips. Recommended values are 0 to 3.
- Max_Positions - the maximum allowed number of simultaneously opened positions. If set to 0, the number of positions is unlimited. Recommended values are 10 to 50.
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value in pips. If 0, the value is calculated and placed by the EA.
- TakeProfit - the Take Profit value in pips. If 0, the value is calculated and placed by the EA.
- Max_Drawdown % - the maximum drawdown value for adding new positions, %. Valid values are 20 to 50.
- Profit/Volume - setting the absolute threshold value for adding new positions. Suitable values are from 1,500 to 30,000.
- Threshold - setting the signal smoothing sensitivity. Valid values are 5 to 20.
- Trade_Buy - permission to trade Buy orders.
- Trade_Sell - permission to trade Sell orders.
- Recommended pair: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: M15.
Added the Max_Positions input parameter.