Grid EA designed for the hedging mode of the terminal. It works based on the median price of the bars. The EA implements protection against stop-outs. However, it is highly recommended to use a reasonable stop loss level and not to allow uncontrolled drawdowns on the account!
The minimum deposit for trading is $75
It is recommended to disable the EA and close all positions before the releases of high-impact news!
- TakeProfit — Take Profit value in points;
- StopLoss — Stop Loss value in points;
- MAGICMA — Expert Advisor's magic number;
- Median0 — Integer value, the size of the 1st array to calculate the median price level;
- Median1 — Integer value, the size of the 2nd array to calculate the median price level;
- Median2 — Integer value, the size of the 3rd array to calculate the median price level;
- range — The number of offset points from the median price level of the bars to place pending and limit orders;
- Lag — the distance in points between the median prices of bars collected in the array and the market price;
- ords — the number of pending or limit orders;
- kPos — the minimum ratio of account equity and balance, below which the positions are closed (the position with the minimum negative loss is closed first);
- _period — working timeframe;
- fixedLots — Lot size mode for pending orders (false — trading percent of deposit, true — trading minimum lot);
- _lot — Minimum lot for trading with fixed order volume;
- MaximumRisk — Maximum percent of the deposit in trades;
- lastFriday —Close position before weekends (true - close all positions and delete all orders 15 before the trading ends, false - leave everything as is).