The Sarmat Expert Advisor is designed for automated trading on Cent accounts. The EA enters the market by clearly defined signals of an indicator. In this EA, we have tried to solve the issue of the consequences of a false signal - when the market moves in the opposite direction away from the order. The EA includes an "Averager". For 5-digit accounts, TP and SL should be multiplied by 10;
- Recommended currency pair: GBP/USD.
- Recommended timeframe - M30, H1, H4.
- Sig_Open1 = true; indicator lines cross the level upwards.
- Sig_Open2 = true; indicator lines cross the level downwards.
- ADX_Period = 14.
- ADX_Shift = 0; used bar, 0 - current, 1 - previous (use 0).
- ADX_Level = 9; the level of ADX, which being crossed an order will be opened.
- SL =0; the stop loss level. For Buy orders, SL is set from the open price of a Buy order with the highest open price. For Sell orders, SL is set from the open price of a Sell order with the lowest open price.
- TP =60; take profit level/total breakeven + TP points.
- TP_Step_Mod = 3; take profit modification step, modified by the formula: TP_Step_Mod_in_Spred*current spread.
- Step = 60; minimal step between orders of the same type.
- Lots =0.01; initial lot value.
- Max_Orders = 7; maximum number of orders of the same type.
- Lot_Multiplier = 1.3; lot multiplier.
- Use_Max_Lot = true; multiplier for the next order is based on the order with the largest lot.
- Use_Summ_Lot = false; multiplier for the next order is based on the total amount of lots of same type orders. Set only one parameter to true: either Use_Max_Lot or Use_Summ_Lot. If both Use_Max_Lot and Use_Summ_Lot = false, lot of next orders will not be multiplied.
- Profit_Level=300; an order moves to profit of the stated number of points (for breakeven).
- SL_Plus = 2; breakeven+SL_Plus in points.
- Profit_Level2=300; an order moves to profit of the stated number of points (for trailing stop).
- TrailingStop=300; TrailingStop distance in points - the distance from the price to trail SL.
- TrailingStep=1; step in points, after which SL will be modified.
- Slip=5; allowable slippage.
- Magic =1; EA's magic number.