Zupper Trip scalper is a fully automated Expert Advisor that works by observing speed of price movements. Zupper Trip uses scalping mode based on price movements and is based on indicators.
Zupper Trip can be used for all pairs but not for a pair of metal (XAUUSD, XAGUSD, XAGEUR, XAUEUR).
The trading robot can run on all pairs but M5 is recommended.
The system features simple optimization on TakeProfit, Stoploss and Trailing function. For this Expert Advisor, please use broker with low spread and low stop level.
- OrderCmt = used for comments
- Magic = 443344 magic number to identify the order's mode for the EA
- TakeProfit =30 - Take Profit in pips
- Stoploss = 10 - Stop Loss in pips
- TrailingStop = 2 - Trailing Stop size in pips
- TrailingStart = 2 - Trailing Start in pips
- MaxSpread = 2 - maximum spread allowed to open orders
- Risk = 3.0 - risk value
- ManualLotsize = 0.01 - lot size
- Slippage = 5 - (Optional 5 or 3) for setting Slippage
- Pipstep = 6 - (Optional 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6) Pip Step for start open order in pips
- MPeriode= 14 - period indicator
- TradeFilter=FILTER_2, Setting Filter Trading to open order positions buy and sell
- TradeFilter=FILTER_1 - Filter Trading to open order positions buy and sell Level Low
- TradeFilter=FILTER_2 - Filter Trading to open order positions buy and sell Level Medium
- TradeFilter=FILTER_3 - Filter Trading to open order positions buy and sell Level High
- TradeFilter=FILTER_4 - Filter Trading to open order positions buy and sell Very High
- MoneyManagement = true - set to true to enable auto money management. If false, ManualLotsize is used
- Monday = True - set true to activate
- Tuesday = True - set true to activate
- Wednesday = True - set true to activate
- Thursday = True - set true to activate
- Friday = True - set true to activate
- StartTrade = 00:00 - start trading
- EndTrade = 23:59 - stop trading