Bermaui Weekly Round
This system is developed mainly to trade EURUSD daily chart. The idea can be explained in the next steps:
- If Thursday close > open, then buy on Friday open.
- If Thursday close < open, then sell on Friday open.
- If next trading day is loss, add more trading positions in the same trading side of the first trade.
- Exit when all opened positions sum profits.
- Exit on next Friday if all opened positions is still in loss.
- Attach this EA to EURUSD Daily chart.
- Bermaui Weekly Round will check on the open of the day if to buy, sell, or do nothing.
- You can choose between adding a fixed lot or use a percent from balance (default).
- This is a rather aggressive short-term strategy designed to participate in an ongoing trend. It is not designed to identify major tops or bottoms.
- EnteryDay = the day to take first trade in the trading cycle (Friday by default).
- ExitDay = the day to exit the trading cycle if no profits appear. This is time stop loss.
- LotType = (1) FixedLot that does not change with balance changes. (2) BalanceRisk that adapts in percent with balance changes (BalanceRisk is default).
- RiskPercent = the percent to risk with from balance if BalanceRisk is your LotType choice.
- FixedLots = the lot size to risk with if FixedLot is your LotType choice.
- Floating_Target = the minimum amount of pips (points) to achieve before closing all opened trades.
- UserSlipage = slippage value in pips.
- MagicNumber = magic number for buy and sell orders.
- UserComment_Sell = a comment for the EA's sell orders.
- UserComment_Buy = a comment for the EA's buy orders.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk.
- VPS is recommended.
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:200 or more (1:200/1:500).
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
I hope you find Bermaui Weekly Round a good investment tool.