EquityGraf EA Analyzer
During the development and testing the experts, sometimes very good results are obtained - not a single losing trade. In the strategy tester a steady balance line can be seen, but the equity line is not displayed. It is only possible to evaluate the drawdown using a record in the report of a conducted test. EquityGraf EA Analyzer is an easy-to-use indicator that will allow you to analyze the real-time changes in equity and balance, equity drawdown relative to the balance. It can help you identify the "hanging" orders when testing your Expert Advisors (or any others with open source code).
Important! The indicator is used together with the library EquityGraf https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16564, which must be included in the evaluated EA before testing.
- ReDraw - time in seconds to update the indicator data (chart rendering frequency);
- NamePicker - vertical line object name
- TextColor - text color
- TextSize - text size
- DDCriticalLevel - drawdown level in percent
- DDGoodColor - "drawdown" text color, if the drawdown is below the DDCriticalLevel level
- DDBadColor - "drawdown" text color, if the drawdown is above the DDCriticalLevel level
- BalanceColor - balance line color
- EquityColor - equity line color
- Display of the equity and balance in real time. Simply attach the EquityGraf EA Analyzer indicator to any online chart when testing an Expert Advisor.
- Display of the "hanging" orders, the ticket numbers are displayed when moving the search vertical line.
- Display of the current equity drawdown relative to the balance as a percentage.
An example of using the indicator is shown in the video