Candle MACD applies MACD in conjunction with Price Action candle patterns. The indicator shows the expected market reversals in the form of arrows.
A buy signal is formed after the appearance of three consecutive bullish bars as well as after the MACD crosses the zero line upwards.
A sell signal is formed after the appearance of three consecutive bearish bars and MACD crossing the zero line downwards.
The indicator also features an alert triggered when the arrow appears.
The product has a reverse alert that "reverses" the main one. When the option is enabled, the alert is reversed.
The indicator does not repaint!
- UseAlert - use alerts.
- UseReverse - use reverse alerts.
- ShowInfo - show info.
- HistoryProcess - number of bars for calculation.
- FontColorSymbol - symbol color.
- FontColorPrice - price color.
- FontColorSpread - spread color.
- FontColorTime - time color.
- FontSize - font size.
- FontFace - font type.
- Corner - symbol and price corner.
- CornerTS - time and spread corner.