ZENTORNO is a fully automated trading system. It is based on breakthroughs of local price extremums. The adaptive algorithm performs the search for the most significant accumulation points of market volumes. The system trades using pending orders in the medium term. The standard setting are designed for EURUSD H1 5-digits. It has built-in protection against large spreads of the broker. It was backtested and optimized using real ticks with 99,9% quality. The Expert Advisor has successfully passed the stress test with slippage and commission approximate to the real market conditions.
I recommend that you use an ECN account with low spread and fast execution.
- There is always a Stop Loss level;
- Stepped order modification algorithm;
- Fixed and automated lots for each trade;
- Does not use indicators;
- No hedging;
- No grid, martingale or arbitrage;
- Low trading drawdown;
- Easy to set up.
- Symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD.
- Timeframe: H1 5-digits.
- Deposit: $40 or more.
- Account type: ECN.
- Account currency: USD.
- Stoploss – stop loss;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- Lot – lot size;
- Magic – identifier;
- slippage – slippage;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread
- WaitSpreadFactor - break time during high spread
- FastSetSL - fast stop loss setting mode
- OptimizeTesting - optimization during testing
- ShoInfo – flag for additional info display;
- ScanTicks - number of analysis points
- OnChannel - start of the channel
- OffChannel - channel closing level
- UseAutoLot – flag for automated lot calculation;
- AvrBalance – lot calculation multiplier;
- UseTrailingStops – flag for enabling trailing stops;
- TrailStart – profit in points, at which breakeven is activated;
- TrailStop – breakeven points from the price level;
- TrailStep – breakeven level shift step;
- UseTrailPercent – flag for enabling breakeven percentage calculation from profit;
- TrailStopPercent – breakeven percentage from profit;
- UseIncrement - increment usage
- StartIncrement – flag of breakeven percentage increment when reaching fixed profit;
- IncrementPercent – breakeven increment percentage;
- UseBreakEven – flag for enabling moving profit to breakeven;
- BEStart – number of points for moving to breakeven;
- BEStop – distance between price and breakeven;
- UseRolling - rollback trading mode
- RollPips - number of points to trigger rollback
- RollsStep - order retracement step
- IsCheckHours – enable EA operation mode;
- StartHour – EA operation start time (in hours);
- StopHour – EA operation end time (in hours).
+ Updated the standard settings for the EA
+ Updates the mechanism for working with broker that have a STOPLEVEL