Joker System Speed
Another version of the semi-scalper multicurrency Expert Advisor that uses an advanced adaptive trading strategy based on a position averaging. The strategy for opening the first trades is based on the price rate of change. The function - total trailing stop of open position by equity in the deposit currency or as a percentage of profit allows to favorably close the order basket. The MultiCurrencyLot parameter allows to perform the lot calculation for opening new orders within the trading instrument. A virtual trailing stop can be applied to the first opened trade. A stop loss can be used to protect the capital. The EA has been adapted for four- and five-digit quotes. VPS server is recommended. Timeframe does not matter. Recommended minimum deposit – 1 000 units of the base currency.
The EA is launched on several low spread symbols simultaneously (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, and EURCHF). The magic number is not changed. MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading. If enabled, the EA works on all symbols it is launched on. When a specified profit or drawdown is reached, all orders with the same magic number are closed and the trading is started anew.
- The EA has been designed for the current market conditions;
- It does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
- TimeStart – operation start time;
- TimeFinish – operation end time. If set to "00:00", then it is not used.
- OutWorking – action once the EA finishes operation. Close all or only pending orders;
- MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading;
- Step – price movement rate, specified in points;
- TimeStep – timer to measure the price movement rate, specified in seconds;
- LotPercent – automated trading lot calculation depending on the balance. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element for the next position. Next lot = current lot+AddLot*Martingale;
- Martingale – trading lot multiplier. If 0, disabled;
- MultiCurrencyLot – enable lot calculation based on all open position on the account;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last opened position to allow placement of a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order placement step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- StopLoss – allow using stop loss;
- StopLossMethod – enable closing orders by stop loss;
- StopLossPoint – the value of the selected closure method;
- TrailingMethod – trailing stop method, as a percentage of profit or in the deposit currency;
- TrailStopPoint – trailing stop in the currency or the deposit percentage;
- TrailStepPoint – trailing step of the selected closure method;
- VirtualTrailingStop – virtual trailing stop, works only if one position is opened;
- VirtualTrailingStep – virtual trailing step for the open position;
- CloseAllFriday – allow closing all orders on Friday;
- HourOnFriday – hour for closing all orders;
- DrawButton – display the button for fast closing orders;
- DrawInfo – display information about the trade account on the chart;
- Language – language to display information;
- TextColor – color of the displayed information.