Day Boss EA
The Day Boss EA uses the strategy of significant price levels breakouts using StopLoss, TakeProfit and moving orders to breakeven. When setting MovingInPluse=false - the breakeven transfer feature is disabled. The EA does not use martingale or hedging, and does not require complex setup. The EA works on all symbols. Recommended timeframe is M5. The ability to specify the trading hours is implemented in the EA. By default, trading starts at 0 hours 30 minutes, and ends at 21 hours 59 minutes. When the trading start time is set to 0 hours 00 minutes and the trading end time is set to 23 hours 59 minutes, the trading by time feature is disabled. When a significant daily level is broken, the EA places a corresponding Buy or Sell order, and also places the StopLoss and TakeProfit. When the price reaches the ProfitLevel level, the order is moved to breakeven. Order is closed when the trend goes into a reversal or a retracement, or when the TakeProfit is reached, or at the specified trading end time. The EA works in fully automated mode. Suitable for trading instruments with 5 and 3 decimal places.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- It is possible to set the trading time.
- It works best on the M5 timeframe.
- It works on any currency pair, preferably with a low spread.
- Minimum initial deposit starts from $200 at Lots=0.1.
- It uses a fixed lot.
- StopLoss and TakeProfit are placed right after the order is opened.
- Low trading drawdown.
- There are no risky strategy elements
- Orders are moved to breakeven.
- No Martingale.
- Does not use hedging.
- No Grid.
- Easy to set up.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works with Standard and ECN accounts.
- Trade - trading settings.
- Magic - unique ID of the EA's orders. If the EA runs on multiple currency pairs, it is necessary to set a separate value for each pair.
- StopLoss - the stop loss level in pips. Suitable values are from 30 to 50.
- TakeProfit - the take profit level in pips. Suitable values are from 150 to 250.
- Lots - fixed lot. Suitable value is 0.1 per $200 of the deposit when trading on one currency pair.
- Slippage - slippage in pips. Suitable values are from 0 to 3.
- MarketWatch - if true, orders are placed without stop levels first and are modified later.
- Time Trade- trading time settings.
- OpenHour - trading start time, hour.
- OpenMinute - trading start time, minute.
- CloseHour - trading end time, hour.
- CloseMinute - trading end time, minute.
- MoveLoss - breakeven settings.
- MovingInPlus - move a position to breakeven.
- LevelMoveLoss - breakeven levels in pips. Suitable values are from 0 to 10.
- LevelProfit - profit level to move the order to breakeven in pips. Suitable values are from 20 to 40.
- Symbols: Any Forex.
- Timeframe: M5.