Joker News Trading demo
This is a demo version of Joker News Trading Expert Advisor.
This semi-scalping multi-currency EA uses an economic schedule. Position tracking and closing system is similar to my Joker System EA. After a news release, the EA analyzes the price behavior and decides on a deal direction. The time available for analysis is specified by a trader. Recommended values – 5-10 minutes. Within the specified time, the EA gathers data on bulls and bears strength. Usually, the price expands its trading range instead of moving in some definite direction. After the analysis, the EA performs the first trade. The trading robot uses an advanced adaptive trading strategy based on a position averaging. Also, it features a unique function - common trailing stop of open positions by money in a deposit currency or profit %. A virtual trailing stop is used for the first open deal. Stop loss can be used to protect funds. The product is designed for 4 and 5-digit quotes. Timeframe does not matter. Recommended minimum deposit – 1 000 units of the base currency.
- No trading lot auto calculation;
- The initial lot is always minimal;
- The EA works on a demo account.
How to install
In the trading terminal, open Tools ---> Options ---> Expert Advisors ---> add "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" to the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL list" field. The EA is launched on several low spread symbols simultaneously (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, and EURCHF). The magic number is not changed. MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading. If enabled, the EA works on all symbols it is launched on. When a specified profit or drawdown is reached, all orders with the same magic number are closed and the trading is started anew.
The EA cannot be tested in the strategy tester, therefore test it on a demo account.
- TimeStart – EA operation start;
- TimeFinish – operation end. 00:00 – not used;
- OutWorking – action performed at the end of the EA work. Close all or only pending orders;
- MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading;
- MinutesAfterNews – minutes after a news release for price analysis;
- NewsImpotance – news importance;
- Reverse – reverse of the first trades;
- AddLot – lot increase element for the next position. Next lot = current lot+AddLot*Martingale;
- Martingale – trading lot multiplier. 0 - disabled;
- MultiCurrencyLot – allow calculating lot based on all open positions on the account;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance the price should pass for trailing a pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- StopLoss – allow using stop loss;
- StopLossMethod – method of closing orders by stop loss;
- StopLossPoint – value of a selected closing method;
- TrailingMethod – trailing stop method: profit % and deposit currency;
- TrailStopPoint – trailing stop in currency or deposit %;
- TrailStepPoint – trailing step of a selected closing method;
- VirtualTrailingStop – virtual trailing stop works only if one position is opened;
- VirtualTrailingStep – virtual trailing step for an open position;
- CloseAll – select the day for closing all orders;
- ClosingTime – hour for closing all orders;
- DrawButton – display the button for quick closing of all orders;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart;
- Language – set displayed data language;
- TextColor – displayed data color.