The Expert Advisor tool has been developed for XAUUSD M30 based on highest, lowest, RSI indicator and pending orders. It has been backtested on more than 8-year long tick data with 99% quality of modeling. The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the test by Monte Carlo analysis with 200 simulation. The Expert Advisor passed via Cluster Analysis. A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. There is no need to set up parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
My recommendation is to have a look also at the rest of my products in the portfolio as they work very well together in combination.
There is no need to use a large account. I recommend trading from 500 USD with 0.01 or 0.02 lots.
- Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit)
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used
- No martingale, no grid, no scalp
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources
- User-friendly settings
- All settings optimized
- Long-term strategy
If you have any questions, please contact me before buying.
- MinimumSLTP = 500 – minimum SL/TP
- MaximumSLTP = 1500 – maximum SL/TP
- UseMoneyManagement = false – enable/disable auto money management
- LotsDecimals = 2 – a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 – risk in percent for one trade from account balance
- MaximumLots = 0.5 – if you use money management, this is maximum allowed lots
- TradeLong = true – disable or enable long trades
- TradeShort = true – disable or enable short trades
- MaxSlippage = 3 – maximum slippage
- MagicNumber = 2242 – trade ID
- CustomComment = "XAUUSD_BREAKOUT" – custom comment in history
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4
- DisplayInfoPanel = false – enable or disable the info panel on the chart