The program works on the H1 period, does not place StopLoss and TakeProfit, opens orders and closes them itself.
The program operation principle:
- the program opens a sell or a buy order regardless of the previous candle.
- opens trades every 59 minutes.
- the program checks the opened orders of the current symbol, if the price goes in another direction, then the order is deleted and a new one is opened according to the price direction.
It is necessary to specify the lot in the Lots parameter.
- The on parameter - time to start the program, in hours. For example, if you want the program to start at 10 am, then set on = 10.
- The off parameter - time to stop the program, in hours. For example, if you want the program to be removed and to stop opening orders (turned off) at 10 am, then set off = 10.
- The Magic parameter - The magic number of the order. It can be used as a user-defined ID.
Test on a demo account!