Strict Scalper – is a scalper based on Stochastic signals. This is multi-currency EA, so it works on all currency pairs. There is no martingale and any other multiplications, only fixed lot! It is recommended to work on timeframes M5, M15, M30, and H1
- No Martingale.
- No fixed lot.
- The recommended leverage is - 1:500.
- Recommended minimum deposit is 500 units or higher.
- Lot - lot size;
- TPseries - take profit level of the entire series;
- MaxTrades - the maximum number of opened orders;
- TPOrder - take profit level of a single order;
- OnStopLoss - enable/disable stop loss;
- SL - stop loss (% of a deposit);
- Step - distance between orders;
- Slippage - slippage;
- TrailColor - trailing color;
- Timeframe - period;
- K_period - period (number of bars) to calculate the %K line;
- D_period - averaging period to calculate the %D line;
- Slow - slowing value;
- Method - averaging method (0 - Simple averaging, 1 - Exponential averaging, 2 - smoothed averaging);
- Price - calculation price (0 - Low/High or 1 - Close/Close);
- LevelBuy - buy level;
- LevelSell - sell level;
- StartHour - operation start time;
- EndHour - operation end time.
- Deposit: 500 or more.
- Timeframe: М5, М15, M30, H1.
UseMM - if enabled, Lot is calculated by the EA.
DG - the smaller this value, the greater the risk! (at DG = 10, the minimum balance must be at least 3000 units! The recommended value is DG = 70).
Plus - value, which is added to the initial lot. If Plus = 0, the EA works with a fixed lot.