A scalper EA based on two trading algorithms.
The first trading algorithm is control of local trend through a combination of three indicators: CCI, WPR and MACD. Uses data from H1.
For all three indicators there is a special algorithm for smoothing:
- Working pair is EURUSD. Timeframe H1.
- Uses data from a timeframe H1 for entries
The A Scalper EA includes an accelerator. That allows increasing the number of the profitable trades.
Accelerator is a trading algorithm without any indicators.During the specified time interval (1 sek), positive and negative price ticks are summed.
- If an OP_SELL order is in profit, upon reaching the result above + price_slippage, the order will be closed.
- If an OP_BAY order is in profit, upon reaching the result below - price_slippage, the order will be closed.
Using the accelerator the EA performs more than one order per year.
This is convenient for use with the brokers who offer volume based discounts.
The EA is not configured for trading metals, stocks or indices.
It does not use martingale, locking, averaging!
- Mode — trading mode. If Mode = true, the EA automatically determines number of lots for trades.
- Lots — lot size. If Mode = false, you can specify the lot value manually.
- Risk — risk parameter. Risk should not be above 2 for brokers with 1 lot = $100 000. If Risk=1,537, this meas 15.37% of the account balance.
- price_slippage — price slippage value.
- wpr_period — period of the WPR indicator
- cci_period — period of the CCI indicator
- p_MACD, p1_MACD — MACD indicator parameters
- Magic — order magic number.
- Stop_Loss (45 = 0.0045) - the Stop Loss value.
- TakeProfit(200 = 0.0200) - the Take Profit value.
Introduced an additional parameter:
SpreadLimt = 30 (30 = 0.00030)
If the spread is more than SpreadLimt, the EA does not trade
- Winning in real time