AlfaTrader is a trend trading robot that can work on a real account at any broker with any order execution method. It can be used on different currency pairs.
It uses crossing of two Moving Average lines (fast and slow ones) as a signal for opening and closing a position together with additional functions to enhance the efficiency of the trading robot's operation.
The main advantages of the trend trading strategy used by the Expert Advisor are opening positions only in the direction of a trend, ability for the long-term retention of profitable positions allowing users to achieve good combinations of profit/loss distributions, as well as simplicity and clarity when configuring and testing the system. It is possible to set manual TP or MA Exit method - this method closes opened trades if the indicator's MA slow and MA fast intersect.
The default settings are for EURUSD H1.
- Magic - used to identify an order
- Step Pip - distance to a new position
- Maximum trades - number of consecutive open transactions
- Manual Stop Loss - distance to fixed stop loss
- MA trend slow - slow Moving Average calculation period
- MA trend fast - fast Moving Average calculation period
- MA trend method - Moving Average calculation method (Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted)
- Take profit method - two options - manual and MA exit
- MA exit slow - Moving Average slow period (works only if the method MA exit is on)
- MA exit fast - Moving Average fast period (works only if the method MA exit is on)
- MA exit method - Moving Average calculation method (Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted)
- Manual TP -Take Profit value in points for a position
- Money management - three options FixLot, Equity, Stop loss
- Lot Exponent - value the lot should be multiplied by when the next generation is placed
- Allow trailing stop - true/false
- Trailing start pip
- trailing step pip
- Trailing stop loss
- Comment - additional comment to orders