The Multibot is a multi-currency EA, that trades on the breakouts of the important support and resistance levels. Period H1.
The system shows a good diversification of risks when using the major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD
- Does not require a huge deposit
- Does not use martingale
- Each trade has a Stop Loss and Take Profit
- The profitable trades are moved to breakeven
- Uses pending stop orders for trading
- Can work with fixed lot or with a free margin percentage
- Automatic* or manual control of the stop loss and take profit sizes
* the EA analyses the current state of the market, the volatility, the spread in order to automatically calculate the order levels
- Magic – magic number, must be unique for each currency pair
- Fixed Lot (true – fixed lot, false - dynamic Lot)
- Lot – lot size, if fixed lot is used
- Risk - the lot size is automatically calculated based on the current size of the deposit.
- Fixed Size (true – the size of orders is adjusted manually, false – automatically)
- Fixed TP – Take Profit in points, if Fixed Size = true
- Fixed SL – Stop loss in points, if Fixed Size = true
- Fixed BE – the level in points to activate the breakeven (if Fixed Size = true)
The simultaneous trading on several instruments allows to increase profits and reduce the overall drawdown. I recommend using it on ECN accounts of trusted brokers.