CCI 100 13 MT5
A very simple trading strategy based on the Commodity Channel Index indicator with two periods. The movement trend is confirmed using the period 100. The market entry points are determined using the period 13. The EA includes a simple risk manager. Also, a panel displayed on the chart with the EA is included for some indication.
- Type_Balanse - basis for lot calculation as a percentage, Balance, Equity or FreeMargin.
- Risk - risk percentage per trade. If this parameter is set to zero, then the lot size will be set by the Lot parameter.
- Lot - trade lot size. Specified when the Risk parameter is set to zero.
- Loading_deposit- deposit load in percentage. If the deposit load exceeds the specified percentage then the new trades are ignored.
- Ksl - Stop loss coefficient based on the value of Average True Range.
- Ktp - Take profit coefficient based on the value of Average True Range.
- TrailingStop - Use of the trailing stop function, true - enabled, false - disabled.
- CloseSignal - Closing a position at an opposite signal, true - close, false - do not close.
- period_CCI_S - Commodity Channel Index indicator period for determining the trend direction.
- period_CCI_F - Commodity Channel Index indicator period for entering the market.
- Period_ATR - Average True Range indicator period.
- TF_ATR - Average True Range indicator timeframe.
- signal_01 - if cci(13) is less than -100 for buy, if greater than 100 for sell
- signal_02 - if cci(13) crossed -100 from above for buy, if cci(13) crossed 100 from below for sell
- signal_03 - if cci(13) crossed - 100 from below for sell, if cci(13) crossed 100 from above for sell
- signal_04 - if cci(13) crossed 100 from below for sell, if cci(13) crossed -100 from above for sell
- signal_05 - if cci(13) is greater than 100 for buy, if less than -100 for sell.
- CommentOrder - A comment to orders.