Simple Strategy USDJPY 1
This EA makes part of Simple Strategy series of Expert Advisors, to form a robust portfolio of strategies, trading different systems in different symbols and timeframes to diversify the capital. It was tested in tick mode, optimized, passed through forward optimization and forward matrix test, to proof that this EA can operate in REAL MARKET conditions.
This particular EA was created for USDJPY M5. It uses a range breakout strategy with stop orders to enter the market. The signal is given by MACD and CCI after it is confirmed by Ichimoku. It has a predefined Risk/Profit of 1:3.2 and winning % of 56% in tested conditions.
- Use range of action price
- Use MACD and CCI indicators
- Use ATR to place the orders in the best price
- Ichimoku to confirm entry signal
- Configurable stop loss and take profit
- Trailing stop option
- Breakeven option
- Low drawdown
- Automatic money management
- Low initial capital required (500 USD recommended)
- High stability (0.93% by default)
- Adjustable risk per trade, recommended 2%
- Stoploss - stop loss in pips
- Takeprofit - take profit in pips
- Breakeven - move stop loss to breakeven pips
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in pips
- ExitAfterBars - close open order after x bars
- LotsDecimals - decimal digits of your broker
- RiskInPercent - max risk per trade
- MaximumLots- max allowed order lots
- MaxSlippage - max slippage allowed
- MagicNumber - custom magic number in case you use various EAs
- EmailNotificationOnTrade - send email on trade
- DisplayInfoPanel - display info panel
To backtest the EA, you need at least 400 bars previous to start date to calculate the range.
Tested with 1.5 pips of spread in USDJPY M5.
The EA should run on a low-spread broker (less than 2 pips for USDJPY).