Relative Pairs Correlation
The indicator shows the relative correlation of 7 major currency pairs for the selected period. The value of each pair is calculated independently from the others and is compared to the extremums of the selected period. Averaging (26 types) is used for filtering the indicator values. For the reversal of the values of the inverse ratio pairs, for example when comparing the movements of EURUSD and USDCHF, the indicator uses the corresponding parameters for each pair (reversecalc). To control the "gaps" in the charts of the analyzed pairs the indicator uses an additional buffer.
- iPeriod - correlation calculation period
- HistoryBars - limitation of the bar calculation length on history
- SmoothingPeriod - averaging period
- SmoothingMethod - averaging method
- ShowPairLabels - enable the display of the text labels of the analyzed currencies
- LabelsFontSize - label font size
- ShowRatio1-ShowRatio7 - names of the currency pairs
- reversecalc1-reversecalc7 - reverse calculation signs
- PairPrefix - additional prefix in the names of the currency pairs, if necessary, for example: "EURUSD.m" set the value ".m"
- ShowWarningComments - display warnings in the comments
- ShowHolesCount - display the information on the presence of the chart "gaps" in the comments.