This Expert Advisor moves the stop loss at X% of the range over specified number of bars. It has the next parameters:
- BarsNum: Number of bars to calculate the range.
- PipDistance: Distance in pips to place the stop loss above/below X% of the range(Put 0 if you want exactly at X%).
- Percentage: Amount of percentage of range to place the stop loss.
Once the expert is attached to a chart it will show the next inputs at the top left corner:
- LTS: Stop loss price of buy orders.
- STS: Stop loss price of sell orders.
- This expert does not open orders by itself, it works on opened orders.
- You must attach to charts with orders. Example: If you have orders in EURUSD attach the Expert Advisor on EURUSD chart.
Note: The % range is calculated from high to low for long orders and from low to high for short orders.
- Example: Highest high on the last 100 bars is 5 and lowest low is 3. If we set 25% the Expert Advisor will trail at 4.5 for long orders and 3.5 for short orders.