This analyzer of 24 currency pair trends represents the implementation of the operation algorithms of the indicators: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12833, https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12998 and https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/13065.
It allows you to quickly find the rise and fall leaders on the timeframe the indicator is attached to. It is a table in which the columns are the base currencies "EUR","GBP","USD","AUD","NZD", and rows are the quote currencies "JPY","CHF","USD","CAD","SGD", which allows to monitor the events on the following currency pairs: EURJPY, EURCHF, EURUSD, EURCAD, EURSGD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPSGD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDSGD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDSGD, NZDJPY, NZDCHF, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, NZDSGD.
The indicator is updated every minute. It has a built-in system of notification on the change in the rise and fall leaders among all the currency pairs. The indication of the trend level for the corresponding currency pair is formed at the intersection of the columns and rows. Each column and row has a composite index of the past and current values, and also the difference between them, which makes it possible to monitor the general direction of the trend on each currency pair.
- corner - Chart corner to display the indicator. Default - top left;
- color_text - text color;
- color_text_index - composite index text color;
- UP_Strong_Color - text color for uptrends above 75%;
- DOWN_Strong_Color - text color for downtrends above 75%;
- UP_Weak_Color - text color for uptrends;
- DOWN_Weak_Color - text color for downtrends;
- set_Alert_new_leader - enable the mode of notification on the change of rise (fall) leaders. Default - enabled.