The Expert Advisor sets stop loss and take profit for orders opened manually and tracks deals, including moving to breakeven after a specified profit is reached and trailing stop with specified parameters. BUY and SELL buttons with similar functions are now displayed on the screen to test the EA in the strategy tester. They can also be used in real trading. The default settings contain data for five-digit quotes. When using the EA on four-digit quotes, the EA re-calculates the settings automatically.
- stopLoss - stop loss in points (if 0, Dual-Channel indicator level is used)
- takeProfit - final profit (can be set to 0)
- trailStop - trailing stop level in points
- trailStep - trailing step in points (minimum distance, at which a stop loss is moved)
- noLoss - breakeven level in points
- UseButtons - allow screen buttons
- UseAllTicks - allow working on all ticks
- Lots - volume of opened deals
- slippage - slippage in points
Default EA parameters are set for five-digit quotes. When using the EA with other quotes, parameter values set in points should be changed accordingly.
Notes, comments and reasoned criticism are welcome.