This is a classic Expert Advisor based on oscillator of the same name.
- Closure active? - closure by indicator (provided that the closure parameters are specified in "High" "Low" - Sell will be closed by the Low level, Buy will be closed by the High level, respectively)
- Take Profit - order to close with profit
- Stop Loss - stop order
- Use MM? - use money management?
- Lots Per 1000 usd - if "Use MM" = true, then it is necessary to specify the maximum allowed lot size N per every $1000 of equity. (Ex. If equity = 10.000 usd, Lots Per 1000 usd = 0.1, then the position will be opened with 0,1*10 = 1 (lot))
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot. (If "Use MM" = false, then the lot size is specified)
- Frequency - the frequency of opening trades in minutes (if 60 min is set, then the EA will not open more than once per hour (helps to avoid a repeated false signal))
- Low CCI - the upper threshold of the oscillator
- High CCI - the lower threshold of the oscillator
- Period CCI - the period of the oscillator
- Trailing Stop (points) - trailing stop, if the number of points in profit at 5-digit = N
- breakeven? - breakeven (on/off)
- Breakeven if (points) - breakeven, if the number of points in profit at 5-digit = N
- Start Hour - trading start time (hours)
- Start Min - trading start time (minutes)
- End Hour - trading end time (hours)
- End Min - trading end time (minutes)
- Titles? - titles
- Alert? - sound alert on position opening
- Before using on a live account, test the EA.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- The EA is semiautomatic - monitor the news background.
- Carefully configure the settings of the CCI indicator and the timeframe for the selected instrument according to your style and tactics.