The RSI extended to the future.
This indicator draws the right side from present of RSI.
The formula is as follows:
If we draw RSI with Period=100, we already know 99% of the elements of the next bar.
We only do not know the last 1% which is the close price from present bar to calculate next bar.
So, we can see 99% accurate number of the next bar. And so on for the next bars.
Then after 50 bars it will be less than 50% accuracy and the 100th ahead will be same with the present price with 0% accuracy.
Longer period will be more reliable for same X number of future bars.
- RSIPeriod - RSI Period, the number of bars used for the indicator calculations. Integer value.
- AlertON - alert will be on if true and RSI goes over/under the set level below. False - disable.
- EmailON - email will be sent if true and RSI goes over/under the set level below. False - disable.
- LevelOver - upper level setting for alert/email
- LevelUnder - lower level setting for alert/email
- TargetShift - how many bars ahead the trigger will hit the alert/email. Integer value.
- LocalTimeMode - time on the alert and/or email. True: Local, False: Server.