The MACD extended to the future.
This indicator draws the right side from present of MACD.
The formula is as follows:
If we draw MACD with fastEMA=100, we already know 99% of the elements to calculate the value of the next bar.
We only do not know the last 1% which is the close price from present bar to determine the value.
So we can see 99% accurate number of the value of the next bar. And so on for the next bars.
Then after 50 bars it will be less than 50% accuracy and the 100th ahead will be same with the present price with 0% accuracy.
Longer fastEMA_period will be more reliable for same X number of future bars.
- FastEMA - fast EMA period
- SlowEMA - slow EMA period
- SignalSMA - signal SMA period
"---Draw setting for MACD below---"
- DrawTypeMACD - draw type for MACD
- DrawWidthMACD - draw width for MACD
- DrawColorMACD - draw color for MACD
"---Draw setting for Signal below---"
- DrawTypeSignal - draw type for Signal
- DrawStyleSignal - draw style for Signal
- DrawWidthSignal - draw width for Signal
- DrawColorSignal - draw color for Signal
"---Alert and Mail settings below---"
- MACDAlertON - alert when MACD went down to minus.
- MACDEmailON - send email when MACD went down to minus.
- SignalAlertON - alert when Signal made GC/DC to the MACD.
- SignalEmailON - send email when Signal made GC/DC to the MACD.
- TargetShift - how many bars ahead the trigger will hit the alert and/or email.
- LocalTimeMode - time printed on the alert and/or email. False for Server time.