Moving Average with great customization options. 9 types of smoothing. 11 price types for plotting. Possibility of sampling the obtained MA. Quick code. Ability to be used in experts without limitations.
The UniversalMA indicator the most popular plotting methods used in modern trading. Thus, it is no longer needed to have multiple different indicators.
Averaging algorithms present in the UniversalMA indicator:
- Adaptive JMA of smoothing
- Ultralinear JRSX smoothings
- Parabolic approximation
- Linear regression
- Tilson's algorithm
- Simple averaging
- Exponential averaging
- Smoothed averaging
- Linearly-weighed averaging
The indicator parameters:
- MA_Mode - selection of the smoothing algorithm.
- PriceMA - selection of the price type for the indicator calculation.
- PeriodMA - number of bars for averaging.
- PhaseMA - parameter varying within the range of -100 ... +100, influences the quality of the intermediate smoothing processes.
- StepMA - moving average sampling step in points.
- ShiftMA - shift of the indicator along the time axis.
- After a bar is closed, the indicator's values do not change (does not repaint).
- Works on all symbols and timeframes.
- Does not load the computer (optimized code).