The indicator displays the MACD oscillator in the additional window, plotted based on the root-mean-square moving averages of the lines. The screenshot shows the moving MACD indicators with the same parameters, plotted on the lines of the root-mean-square (upper) and standard (bottom) lines. The superiority of the upper indicator is visible to the naked eye.
The indicator parameters
- MacdFast - fast root-mean-square line period
- MacdSlow - slow root-mean-square line period
- MacdSignal - signal SMA period
- MaPrice - applied price (drop down list)
- BarsCount - number of processed bars (reduces download time when attaching to the chart and using in programs).