Ri7 is an automated trading robot and a trend scalper. Identifies the trend and enters the market during the rollback (correction). It trades quite rarely (~10 trades per month), as it waits for the most accurate signal. It can open up to two orders on one currency pair at a time. For each trade the separate Stop Loss and Take Profit are placed.
The EA is created for the GBPUSD pair on the M5 timeframe. It can also work on EURUSD.
- It DOES NOT use grid strategy.
- It DOES NOT use Martingale.
- It DOES NOT use hedging and arbitrage.
- It can work in combination with other experts.
- Works with 4 and 5 digits brokers.
- Automated twenty-four-hour operation (disabling on news is not required).
- Positive results of long backtesting of the strategy (from 1999 to our days) including quotes with 99% quality.
- 5 digit ECN and STP account with average spread on GBPUSD not exceeding 20 points.
- Deposit: $200.
- Leverage from 1:50-100 (depending on expected risks).
- Trailing — enable/disable Trailing profit (it starts when an order reaches 80 points of profit).
- Risk — calculation of a trade size (lot) which depends on a deposit size in % (maximum amount you are ready to risk in one trade, as percentage of the deposit).
- FixLot — fixed size of a trade (does not depend on the deposit size). The parameter is activated when Risk=0.
- AutoGMT — enable/disable automated determination of your broker's time offset comparing to GMT (your broker's time offset must be set manually to test it in the strategy tester!).
- SummerGMT — your broker's summer time offset comparing to GMT (the parameter is activated when AutoGMT=false).
- WinterGMT — winter time offset comparing to GMT (the parameter is activated when AutoGMT=false).
- ShowIndication — show indication on the chart.
- MagicNumber — ID number of the EA's orders (each order on one currency pair uses its own ID number as follows: MagicNumber+(order number). For instance, if MagicNumber = 1000, ID number of the first order will be 1000+1=1001, for the second - 1000+2=1002)
- EAComment — comment for the EA's orders.
- MaxSpread — maximum allowed spread for opening orders.