The strategy is based on the breakdown of support and resistance levels. The Expert Advisor works on EURUSD, EURJPY, and USDJPY M30.
The robot features the customizable trailing stop.
A broker with a small spread and "zero stops" is recommended for real trading. For example, a spread should not exceed 8-10 points (5-digit quotes) for EURUSD.
Before using the robot on a real account, test it in the strategy tester on the symbol you are going to trade.
- Lot – lot size
- SL – stop loss
- TP – take profit
- DynamicLot – enable dynamic lot
- Coefficient – ratio for calculating a dynamic lot: (free funds/Coefficient)*0.01
- MaxLot – maximum available dynamic lot
- StepModifications – price step for order modification
- IndentPrices – price indent from the level, after which an order is opened
- LevelBars – amount of the last bars for defining a level
- SludgeLevel – amount of bars when forming a new level
- Magik – magic number allowing you to launch the EA on different symbols in a single terminal