Broker settings viewer
This Indicator shows Spread, Stoploss Level and some Other info of the brokers.
It also draws 2 moving averages showing trend in current time frame and 2 moving averages of H4 TimeFrame.
You can find major trend direction from H4 moving averages and use current time frame moving averages for confirmation with main trend direction.
Also for writing scalping robots I needed to find a broker with 0 stoploss level setting (0 distance from ask/bid prices for opening trades).
And also needed to find brokers with tightest spreads. so I wrote this indicator.
Hope it can be useful for you too.
Please note that the H4 indicator drawn on the chart shows different time than the current timeFrame candle time. For example the H4 indicator on second last candle must be showing the moving averages of 4-8 hours ago rather than the time frame of the second candle of current time frame for example H1, which will be for 1-2 hours ago.
- MA 1 Period : Period for Moving average 1 on H4 timeframe
- MA 1 Shift : the Shift setting for Moving average 1 on H4 timeframe
- MA 1 Method : 0:Simple,1:Exponential,2:Smoothed
- MA 1 Apply to : 0:close,1:open,2:high,3:low,4:MP,5:TypicalPrice
- MA 2 Period : Period for Moving average 2 on H4 timeframe
- MA 2 Shift : the Shift setting for Moving average 2 on H4 timeframe
- MA 2 Method : 0:Simple,1:Exponential,2:Smoothed
- MA 2 Apply to : 0:close,1:open,2:high,3:low,4:MP,5:TypicalPrice