The Murphy Effect
EA based on MACD and ADX that trades on best conditions on the M30 Chart. Specially designed for EURUSD and GBPUSD.
It will open trades with SL and TP, single trades and sometimes hedge on both directions.
- No Martingale.
- No averaging.
- Can trade on fixed Lots and risk based Lots.
- Always uses SL and TP.
- Ability to choose trading days and trading Hours.
- Trailing stop included or Direct TP.
- Default setting are best.
- Can Trade on news time even better!!
- Does not mind for low spread.
- Has many different ways to use and different timeframes, use your imagination.
It is supposed to be used on the M30 chart always for best results.
I will add monitoring account soon, and update.
I like to set my EA's for free, because I like to share and I benefit. Optimize at your own will.
There is no need for high initial deposit. No need for ECN or low spread because TP an SL are high enough to not be spread sensitive.
I recommend fast execution and STP broker.
Be patient, backtest and forward test for a long period before going live. The recommended symbol is EURUSD M30.
- Magic number - the magic number for the EA trades.
- Fast MACD Period - period for MACD used to open order.
- Slow MACD Period - period for MACD used to open order.
- Signal MACD Period - signal for MACD used to open order.
- ADX Period - ADX period for open order.
- Take Profit in Pips - take profit integer.
- Stop Loss in Pips - stop loss for open orders integer.
- Use Trailing - use trailing stop or not.
- Trailing Start - number of pips to start the trailing stop option.
- Trailing Stop - amount of pips from current price for trailing.
- Trailing Step - amount of pips for the trailing to update.
- Applied Price - applied price for MACD.
- TimeFrame - timeframe for calculating open orders.
- Using Money Management - if true lots are calculated depending on risk.
- Risk - amount of lot per open order depending on equity.
- Fixed Lot - amount of lots opened per order if MM is false.
- Use Hedge or Not - will hedge orders if true.
- Use Double Entry Or Not - a mode in which two entry points are considered per type of order buy/sell.
- Use Trading Time Limitation - if true only trade in specified hours.
- Start Time.
- End Time.
- Use Trading Day Limitation - If True will consider which days to trade.
- Trade on Monday .
- Trade on Tuesday.
- Trade on Wednesday.
- Trade on Thursday.
- Trade on Friday.