The Expert Advisor works based on the intersection of moving averages. For the smooth operation of the VPS-server is needed, the minimum deposit - 1000 units of base currency. Use on high-liquidity pairs with a low spread/commission (such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF).
- Has a predictive algorithm based on price models, stop-loss and take-profit levels;
- Provides adjustable functions of pyramiding, hedging and grid of orders.
- Positions can be manages using one of 3 types: single closing, unidirectional or bidirectional basket of orders.
- Maximum compatible functionality, which allows you to customize the initial strategy of order opening.
- Compatible with any trading strategy, both manual or automatic (Expert Advisors) using MagicNumber + -1.
- FIFO compatible if pyramiding, grid and hedging are not used.
- Designed for real trading under today's market conditions.
- Uses pending orders and real stop orders.
- It does not depend on the trading account type and the broker.
- The product works both with small and large deposits.
- Resistant to connection loss, gaps, slippage and spread widening.
The algorithm collects price patterns from the history and analyzes further movement statistics to build the depending on the stop-loss and take-profit levels. For the EA operation, the 1-year quotes history preceding testing/optimization start time must be predownloaded for all currency pairs and timeframes, on which the EA will be running. The lower the timeframe, the more price patterns the EA will determine, accordingly, there will be more trend change signals. This should be taken into account when testing/optimization. If you are going to use the EA for scalping, then the timeframe must be from M1 to H1. Higher timeframes are more suitable for a grid of orders, pyramiding or hedging.
- MAPeriod, MAShift, MAMethod, MAPrice - parameters of Moving Averages.
- DistancePrices - the price distance from the fast MA< after which trades can be performed.
- StartWorkingTime, EndWorkingTime - trade timing.
- BuildingForecast - the number of patterns to prepare a forecast, from 2 to 7. Not used if -1.
- OpenPositions - order opening strategies:
- SingleOpen - single orders, mainly used for FIFO.
- Grid - a grid of orders.
- Hedging - hedging on the symbol.
- OppositeDirection - open positions opposite to the signal.
- OpposingPositions - allow bi-directional positions, set to false for FIFO.
- VolumeCalculation - trading lot calculation method:
- Manual - set the initial lot manually.
- Balance - lot calculation based on the balance value.
- Equity - based on equity.
- FreeMargin - based on free margin.
- InitialVolume - initial lot or % depending on the selected method.
- SameVolume - the same lot.
- IncreaseVolume - lot increase.
- DecreasesVolume - lot decrease.
- OrderOpenStep - starting step for order opening.
- OrderStepBehavior - step behavior:
- SameLevel - permanent step.
- IncreaseLevel - step increase.
- DecreasesLevel - step decrease.
- ClosingPositions - order closing strategies:
- SingleClosing - single closing.
- UnidirectionalClosing - closing a unidirectional basket of orders.
- MultidirectionalClosing - multidirectional closing.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1.
- StopLoss - stop loss; not used if -1.
- Breakeven - breakeven; not used if -1.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop; not used if -1.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- OrdersComment - a comment to trades.
- Visualization - show information on the chart.