The Spurt EA uses a short-term trading strategy. Timeframe M1 is recommended.
The Expert Advisor Advisor opens positions by controlling the rate of price changes, and closes them using a unique algorithm.
Spurt can be called a news trading EA, because it trades important news, therefore trades are not frequent.
All trades are accompanied by Stop Loss.
Spurt can use a money management system to increase position size if there are no losing trades. Martingales are not used. The EA can also trade a fixed lot by setting the "IncreaseCoef" parameter to 0.
The EA has been designed for EURUSD, but you can configure it to work on other financial instruments of the Forex market.
- MAGIC - ID of the EA's positions.
- Size - a critical parameter to open a position.
- Coef - a critical parameter to open a position.
- StopLoss - the loss value in points.
- Distance - the parameter is involved in determining the levels to move the StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Add - the number of additional positions.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread size.
- Slippage - value of the maximum slippage for trading.
- Lots - trading lot value. If the Money Management function is used, this parameter sets the minimum lot.
- IncreaseCoef - lot increase ratio of there are no losing positions. If set to 0, the function is disabled.
- TimeStart - trading start hour.
- TimeEnd - trading end hour.
Modified the trading by time function.
1) Added the ability to set the time interval for trading in hours.
HourStart=trading start hour.
HourEnd=trading end hour. Specified in hours, server time.
2) Added the "CLOSE" button. Clicking the button closes all positions by MAGIC on the current chart.
3) Combined the two options for closing positions, now it is possible to use partial position closure, if Lots is greater than the minimum allowed.
Fixed minor bugs in position tracking functions.
- TakeProfit can be used. This strategy can be used as an alternative scheme of closing positions on other charts. You need to set the value of the "Fence" to 'true'. The old scheme of closing will be disabled. Added new parameter "Distanse", which is involved in determining the levels of transferring stop loss and profit.
- New version of the EA can be more productive, because there are no restrictions on the number of open positions. But you need to be careful when using the function "Add", because along with larger profit, it can cause a large series of losing trades. With a small Deposit, I do not recommend using the "Add" function.
- Now, under the old scheme (Fence=false), the transfer position to breakeven can be used.
- In fact, Spurt is now consists of the two EAs that can work on different charts with different value of "MAGIC".
- Set "Distanse" to 74.
The changes affected the types of closing prices.
Now, it is placed after opening a position.