The Expert Advisor is based on the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator, which is today one of the most popular technical analysis tools on the financial markets.
This indicator combines the advantages of other indicators for market forecasting and is essentially an independent trading system.
Parameters for the Expert Advisor operation (please note the number of decimal places in the instrument quotes, because the EA does not adjust them automatically):
- Lot - the lot for trade opening;
- Slippage - slippage;
- Magic_number - the magic number of the EA too find its own trades;
- NumberOfTries - the number of attempts to execute the OrderClose function;
- breakeven - the number of points, after which the EA moves a trade to breakeven (is only effective if Breakeven = true);
- TrailingStep - a trailing step in points (is only effective if Trailing_stop_at_a_set_interval = true);
- FixProfit - the total profit, which being reached the EA closes all trades (is only effective if Fix_profit = true);
- FixLoss - the total loss, which being reached the EA closes all trades (is only effective if Fix_loss = true);
- TakeProfit - take profit in points set for every trade (is only effective if Take_profit = true);
- StopLoss - stop loss in points set for every trade (effective if Stop_loss = true);
- Martingale - enable/disable use of Martingale;
- Koef_martingale - lot multiplier;
- Ichimoku_Kinko_Hyo = "Ichimoku Kinko Hyo" - indicator settings;
- tenkan_sen - Tenkan-sen line period;
- kijun_sen - Kijun-sen line period;
- senkou_span_b - Senkou-span и line period;
- Signals_for_input = "Signals for entry";
- The_parade_lines - "arrangement of lines" (for BUY, the price is above the Tenkan line, Tenkan is above Kijun, Kijun is above Senkou-span a, Senkou-span a is above Senkou-span b; similar for SELL);
- Golden_cross - "golden cross" (for BUY, Tenkan line crosses Kijun line upwards when the price is above the cloud);
- Dead_cross - "dead cross" (for SELL, Tenkan line crosses Kijun line downwards when the price is below the cloud);
- Breakdown_tenkan_sen - the price breaks the Tenkan-sen line;
- Breakdown_kijun_sen - the price breaks the Kijun-sen line;
- Breakdown_senkouspana - the price breaks the Senkou-Span a line;
- Breakdown_senkouspanb - the price breaks the Senkou-Span b line;
- Intersection_senkouspana_and_senkouspanb - Senkou-Span a line crosses Senkou-Span b line;
- Signals_for_output = "Signals for exit";
- Breakeven - enable or disable breakeven;
- Trailing_stop_at_a_set_interval - enable or disable trailing stop with a preset TrailingStep;
- Intersection_tenkan_and_kijun - the intersection of the Tenkan and Kijun lines;
- Intersection_senkou_spana_and_senkou_spanb - the intersection of the Senkou-Span a and Senkou-Span b;
- Intersection_price_and_tenkan - the intersection of the price and Tenkan line;
- Intersection_price_and_kijun - the intersection of the price and Kijun line;
- Intersection_price_and_senkouspana - the intersection of the price and Senkou-Span a line;
- Intersection_price_and_senkouspanb - the intersection of the price and Senkou-Span b line;
- Fix_profit - closing trades when a preset profit value is reached (parameter FixProfit);
- Fix_loss - closing trades when a preset profit value is reached (parameter FixLoss);
- Stop_loss - enable or disable stop loss;
- Take_profit - enable or disable take profit.
As you have seen, you can use various options for entries and exits by enabling a particular signal. Construct your own trading system, and then EA will do all the work for you.
Recommended timeframe is H4 and above (the higher the timeframe, the greater is the accuracy of signals). The EA can also be used on smaller timeframes, but the indicator parameters need to adjusted for that purpose.
Required minimum deposit is $10 on a cent account, and $100 on a dollar account.