This indicator draws lines from the 60 minute (H1) timeframe ONLY.
The lines are also visible on the lower timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30.
The indicator is calculating the period of the last 48-72 hours.
Only H1 candles are taken into consideration.
When there is an H1 candle with a minimum of 100 point tail or 100 points wick, the indicator will draw a line from that point for the next 48-72 hours.
Every day at 00:00 broker time, the indicator removes the old lines and draws lines from two days ago until present day.
At 01:00 – present day, there will be a visible "Day's Zero" highest high and lowest low.
In Variables you will find
Day 0 Setting:
- HColor_Day0 – highest high color line for Day Zero, it means Today.
- LColor_Day0 – lowest low color line for - Day Zero.
- HHLLStyle_Day0 – highest high line style - Day Zero.
- PinColor_Day0 – color of a candle with minimum 100 points tail or wick
- Style_Day0 - style of the line
- Thickness_Day0 – thickness of that line
The same is for Day 1 and Day 2.
The last option to change in Variables is:
- TailByPoints: 100 - minimum number of points of a tail or a wick on an H1 candle.