Only NonFarm Payroll Trade Free
The employment situation is a set of labor market indicators. The unemployment rate measures the number of unemployed as a percentage of the labor force. Non-farm payroll employment counts the number of paid employees working part-time or full-time in the nation's business and government establishments. The average workweek reflects the number of hours worked in the non-farm sector. Average hourly earnings reveal the basic hourly rate for major industries as indicated in non-farm payrolls.
This is a free version of Only NonFarm Payroll Trade that works on three currency pairs only: USDCHF, EURJPY and USDCAD.
How does the NFP system work?
- Finds the next date of NFP.
- Waits until this date. On that day, 1 minute before 8:30 ET it creates Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders.
- Non-farm Payroll Hour - hour of announcement of Non-Farm Payrolls, default is 14;
- Non-farm Payroll Minute - minute of announcement of Non-Farm Payrolls, default is 30;
- trade USDCHF - trade by USDCHF (true/false), default - true;
- trade EURJPY - trade by EURJPY (true/false), default - true;
- trade USDCAD - trade by USDCAD (true/false), default - true;
- Step - the distance from price before the announcement of news on which the BuyStop and SellStop orders are set (pips), default is 15;
- StopLoss - this parameter is a stop loss for each trade (pips), default is 30;
- TakeProfit - this parameter is a take profit for each trade (pips), default is 40;
- Time to close pending order - the time to close deleted pending orders (minutes), default is 20;
- Magic Number - it's necessary to set the identification number of the EA. Default is 1347;
- Lot Size - the volume of trade operations that the EA is supposed to work with. Default is 2.