This is an averager with necessary parameters for trading price reversals. FinishSell and FinishBuy lines show the price, up to which deals are made. Also, the product features SELL and BUY buttons to open deals manually. The EA averages a deal. The video below shows the operation of limitation lines.
Possible strategy: Suppose that the price has moved up sharply. Enable the OpenSell parameter and set FinishSell a bit lower than the current price. The FinishBuy parameter is disabled. We should only sell, since the probability of a new sharp upward movement is very low. The price may fluctuate a bit but the downward rollbacks will become more frequent (as soon as traders start taking profit). We close our order or an order series at one of this rollbacks by ТР.
- Lots - initial lot in a series.
- MultiplierLots - next order multiplier.
- TakeProfit - take profit
- Step - next order open step, in points
- MultiplierStep - next step multiplier, in points
- OpenSell - enable/disable automatic first trade opening. If enabled, a new Sell trade is opened after closing the previous one (or a series) by TP. The current market price should exceed the one specified in the FinishSell parameter.
- OpenBuy - enable/disable automatic first trade opening. If enabled, a new Buy trade is opened after closing the previous one (or a series) by TP. Now, the current market price should be below the one specified in the FinishBuy parameter.
- CandleMode - Candle mode. When enabled, only one order per candle is opened on the current timeframe. The same applies to the manual trading using Sell and Buy at the bottom left corner. The parameter is useful during a day session when financial news are released. When enabled, the risk and the potential profit are reduced.
- FinishSell - price, up to which the EA stops opening Sell deals (yellow line).
- FinishBuy - price, up to which the EA stops opening Buy deals (blue line).